RIOU Vice-Rector for Research, Doctor in Law
Areas of expertise: law, sports law, arbitration in sport, public administration.
- Professor of the Department for Constitutional and Municipal Law, Law Faculty, Lomonosov Moscow State University.
- Head of the Lawyers in Public Authorities masters course, Lomonosov Moscow State University.
- Head of the Sports Law masters course, Lomonosov Moscow State University.
- Director of joint educational programmes between RIOU and the International Centre Lomonosov (ICL), Geneva.
- Visiting professor at the University of Athens and the MGIMO University, Moscow.
- Over 70 publications (over 100 printer’s sheets), including in the USA, the UK, France, Greece, Switzerland, Poland and Taiwan.
- Speaker at the SportAccord Convention, International Convention on Science, Education and Medicine in Sport (ICSEMIS), WISE conference on international sports education’
- Recipient of grants from the IOC Olympic Studies Centre (2014-2015).