Olympic champion. First Deputy Head of CSKA, retired Lieutenant-Colonel
Areas of expertise: sport, sports governance, public administration.
- Honoured Master of Sport.
- Vice President of the Russian Artistic Gymnastics Federation.
- Listed in the Guinness Book of Records as the only three-time all-around world champion in artistic gymnastics.
- 1996 – Olympic champion, Olympic silver medalist.
- 1997 – All-around world champion.
- 1998 – European champion, European silver medalist.
- 1999 – All-around world champion.
- 2003 – All-around world champion.
- 2000 – Olympic champion, Olympic silver medalist.
- 2004 – Olympic silver and bronze medalist, European champion, European bronze medalist.