Partner Newman Business & Sport Consulting, co-founder of IRONSTAR
Areas of Competence: Sports management and marketing, economics of sports, management of sports organizations, sport events strategic planning, strategic sessions moderation, sports sponsorship, sports industry of the future, trends and technology, leadership.
- 20 years in corporate practice in nine markets: The Baltic countries (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania), the Scandinavian countries (Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Iceland), the United Kingdom, Russia.
- A seasoned executive with rich international experience in strategic marketing. Broad expertise in planning, conducting large-scale marketing campaigns, research, creation of new brands, products, partnerships and sponsorship projects.
- 4-time IRONMAN, participant of the IRONMAN World Championship in Hawaii; 2-time IRONMAN 70.3, 2-time ESCAPE FROM ALCATRAZ triathlon finisher and Abu Dhabi International Triathlon finisher, the Bosphorus Cross Continental Swim finisher and the legendary Paris – Roubaix cycle racing finisher.
- Finisher in the 24-hour Ultramarathon 186 km best performances and the 250 km Marathon Des Sables Marathon days in the Sahara desert.
- 5 marathons (pacemaker х 3), 11 half marathons (pacemaker х 10) in Russia and abroad.