First Vice-President, Russian Association of Sports Facilities. Holds academic degrees of Doctor Economics; MBA
Teaches: preparation of sports facilities to sporting and other mass events.
Areas of competence: management of sports facilities.
- Head of Sports Facilities and Sports Industry Department, P.F. Lesgaft St. Petersburg State University of Physical Education.
- Academic supervisor of the Sports Facilities Expert Group, Sochi 2014 Organizing Committee.
- Member of the Board, International Association for Sports and Leisure Facilities (IAKS); member of the Executive Board, Russian Paralympic Committee.
- Author of over 30 research papers on sports, including a monograph on economic regulation of physical education and sports systems at the country level. Co-author of ‘Code of Rules for the Design of Winter Sports Facilities’.
- Author and editor of unique reference books - ‘Ice Arenas,’ ‘Football Stadia,’ ‘Sports Facilities for Paralympic Sports and Physical Education of People with Disabilities’.