Conference programPDF version
Recalling the future: from a bid to steady development
- Benefits and losses: how can sporting mega-events become drivers of city development?
- Community building and coordination: how do sporting events impact local communities?
- Sports, tourism, and leisure clusters: today and in future.
- Businesses and authorities: how do sporting events help to bridge their goals and capabilities?
- A hospitable city: how do sporting mega-events mold hospitality standards?
- Sporting mega-events and professional competencies.
- How does the information legacy of the Games impact the development of sports?
- Are the Olympics capable of transforming people's view of environmental issues?
The city's selfie three years after the Games: expectations and reality: the most significant events, best practices in the use of the legacy, mistakes to be avoided.
"Hot. Cool. Gone." Personnel of sporting mega-events: what can one do?
- Professional competencies of sporting mega-event organizers and personnel.
- Sports job market: managers or specialist professionals.
- Entrepreneurs in sports: who are they?
- Forward-looking training: where and how professionals are perfected?
Adapting to the new reality, what skills will the sports industry need in the next 20 years?
Sustainability at Sports: Mega Events Legacy Development
- Environmental awareness – a pre-requisite for success of a positive legacy?
- Mega events open up unprecedented opportunities for desirable change, but are these opportunities fully used?
- The participants will discuss key global issues and share their successful experience in making sport a vehicle of positive change.
The Kings of the Rings: Media and the World's Major Sporting Events
- What information technologies change the coverage of sports mega events?
- How do major tournaments change of the image of their host countries?
- What is the Russian audience of top-rated sports competitions?
- Can couch spectators be transformed into active fans?